Friday, September 23, 2011

Something to Celebrate & A New Favorite

Today is the two year anniversary of Autumn’s adoption.  We were her foster parents for 3 ½ years before that, making her part of our family for about 5 ½ years now.  I am so thankful for how far she’s come since we first met her, and I look forward to seeing even greater things in her future.

To celebrate, we gave her a bag of candy from Indie Candy in Mountain Brook.  It looks like this is going to be one of my new favorite places.  It’s the only place I’ve ever found that has candy that his gluten, milk, & CORN free.  It’s an absolute miracle!  She was thrilled this morning.  If you have a child with multiple food allergies or sensitivities, you MUST check out their website.  I haven’t tried it, but I’m pretty sure they offer shipping.  I’m not sure about international ordering, but you can ask them.

I bought her a chocolate teddy bear, a bon-bon, gummy animals, suckers, etc.  The people who work there are SO nice and super helpful.  If any of you are on the Feingold diet, they have foods that can be eaten on state 1 and stage two of the diet.

We love you, Autumn!

Janel

No comments:

Post a Comment