Saturday, September 24, 2011

Opinions Needed

A topic that I’m very passionate about, yet have not had time to write about on the blog, is the need for the Christian community to find ways to better reach those with special needs.  I’ll have to share my thoughts on that another day, but for now, I could use your help.

I have been asked by Dr. Don Hawkins, President of Southeastern Bible College, to assist in a radio interview on the topic of “Ministering to Those with Disabilities.”

What has been your experience with churches and private schools ministering to those with special needs?  What good ideas have you seen/experienced?  What negative experiences have you had?  Share anything you feel is relevant – good or bad.  You can comment on this post or email me directly.

Thanks!
Janel

“Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.”  Matthew 25:40

No comments:

Post a Comment