Thursday, June 28, 2012

I'm Back!

It’s been a while, and there’s so much to write about.  The spring was extremely busy, and I had to put blogging aside for a little while.  I had mentioned that I was hoping to student teach in order to add a Special Education Endorsement to my current teaching certificate.  (My original degree was in Elementary Ed.)  It was a little iffy for a while, but it all finally came together at the last minute.  In order to make it through, many other things had to be put on hold for a while.

I’m hoping to go back and give a recap of some of the things that have been going on since I last wrote.  For now, I will leave you with a few pictures.

The kids are really into “craft time” lately.  They come up with their own ideas all the time.  Here they are a couple weeks ago as pirates.  They made their own pirate hats.  Note the “hooks” on their hands.  J


And this picture will give you a hint of some of the things I need to catch you up on.


Janel

No comments:

Post a Comment