Friday, June 24, 2011

Twelve Years

Last Sunday, June 19, Criss and I celebrated our 12th anniversary.  Since our anniversary and Father’s Day overlapped, we celebrated on Saturday and had dinner with our dads on Sunday.

We have season passes to Alabama Adventure but rarely get to ride the “big” rides because our kids aren’t old enough yet.  So, we left the kids with the grandparents and spent the morning at the park.  We had a great time.  Going to an amusement park does, however, make me feel like I’m getting older.  I used to love riding everything they could throw at me.  Now, I don’t enjoy being thrown around and dropped like I used to.  J

That night, we ate dinner at Amore Italian Restaurant.  I fell in love with the place from the moment we walked in the door.  It’s very small, with only about 10 tables, and is lit mostly by candles.  The atmosphere is great and the food was superb!

Criss, “I thank my God upon every remembrance of you” (Philippians 1:3).

Janel

No comments:

Post a Comment