Wednesday, August 10, 2011

School Time!

The kids started school today, and I have a lot of blogging to do. J  Thankfully, everyone woke up happy and ready to begin the new school year.  Autumn is moving on to first grade while Silas is starting Kindergarten.

The kids posed for pictures on the front porch just before we left the house.



Autumn quickly sat down and started working.  She thrives on the structure school provides.



Silas was definitely the most talkative one in the bunch as the kids colored their pictures.  He never meets a stranger.

 


Now, I am at home attempting to get the house back in order before my many fall activities begin.

Also, we have joined the world of DSL this past week.  Having lived with dial-up all these years, I don't know what I'll do with all my newly found time.  I'm sure I'll figure out something.  I was SO excited when loading these pictures took just a few minutes instead of an hour or more.

Janel

1 comment:

  1. They look so big and ready!! :) Wow -- an hour? I can't imagine. Welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete